GR CAST is the orthopedic fixed tape to make broken bones or damaged muscles cured by molding in the right position. It is made of 100% Polyester and indurative resin, and it is 1/5 of the weight of plaster bandage, but has strength in the same level of existing glass-fiber products (25 times stronger than plaster bandage).
With the above features, it is an advanced Cast which is much superior to an article of glass fiber in plasticity, moldability, safety, and durability.
Also it is capable of satisfying customers’ interests by providing various patterns of Fiber Glass Products.
1) Light and less tax on patient’s health.
2) Free activity even with the attached Tape.
3) Excellence in ventilation.
4) Clear X-ray photograph after treatment.
5) Excellence in elasticity.
6) Easily applied even to an uneven part of body such as joint.
7)Simply hardened by contacting with water.
8) Can be removed by conventional cast saw or shears.
9) Environmentally friendly products by minimizing dust during removal.
10) Every color is feasible, and every color patterns are possible.
|Code No.||Size||In Box EA||Out Box EA|
1. Be careful not to make a hole or break the package.
2. Keep GR-2001 Cast at room temperature.
3. The term of Validity of GR-2001 Cast® is 3 years from the date of production.
4. Damaged products by careless handling cannot be replaced.
1. Please take a surgical rubber gloves when operating with the product.
2. When the resin is stuck to the skin of operator, Please wipe it out with cotton swab with acetone or alcohol.